Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

songs I want to download and cant find!

Options
  • 20-02-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

There are 2 songs I want to download and I cant find either of them on itunes or amazon mp3 section. They are the BBC charity version of Perfect Day by Lou Reed, and Raincoat and a Rose by Chris Rea.
    There are lots of Perfect Day songs on both sites but not this version, and there are no Raincoat and a Rose songs at all on either site.
    Just wandering if anybody could recommend any other reputable site that I might be able to download these songs from?
    thanks in advance!
    BB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

The bbc version is on utube.. download a utube converter program which I believe exist and are free altough have never used one and save the video to your hard-drive..maybe the other songs are there as well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDirNhQ1Gq0

Advertisement