Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School pickup Educate Together?

Options
  • 20-02-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

My son goes to the Educate Together school and I need to enroll him in the Little Explorers afterschool club on the Dunmore Road -- only they don't pick up from WET as it's too far out for them. Does Waterford have a school pickup/drop-off service? I'm new to the town/country so I'm unaware.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

Some of the afterschool/creches do their own collections but there's a white minibus that I cannot remember what the company is that does collections for a number of schools. I've seen it collect pupils from Christchurch NS at 2.10pm (1.10pm for JI and SI) then wait for Newtown to finish at 2.30pm then it drops them off at jigsaw and not sure if it goes to other services. It then does a collection from Ballygunner at 2.45pm. I think it's €4 per trip.

Ask the ET school secretary if she/he knows of any such service.

Advertisement