Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ideas

Options
  • 20-02-2012 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I downloaded the new album from Leonard Cohen recently, some great songs on it. Just thought I would mention it in case anybody was wandering what the album sounded like!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Did you make a mistake in the thread title? The album is called Old Ideas.

Anyway, I bought it last week on vinyl with CD included. I thought it was great. Banjo is probably my favourite song on it.

You may be interested in the latest issue of Mojo magazine. There's an interview with Leonard Cohen as well as a free CD of other artists covering his debut album Songs From Leonard Cohen.

http://cover.mojo4music.com/Item.aspx?pageNo=1833&year=2012

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Ordered it on vinyl myself, suits Lenny's music much more than downloads (hate them so impersonal and lacking substance).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Did you make a mistake in the thread title? The album is called Old Ideas.

Anyway, I bought it last week on vinyl with CD included. I thought it was great. Banjo is probably my favourite song on it.

You may be interested in the latest issue of Mojo magazine. There's an interview with Leonard Cohen as well as a free CD of other artists covering his debut album Songs From Leonard Cohen.

http://cover.mojo4music.com/Item.aspx?pageNo=1833&year=2012
    ouch....of course you are correct, its Old Ideas.....but yes, its a great album, Im fairly new to him, I saw him play live in Sligo some time ago, great gig....

Advertisement