Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: US Gamecube with games, N64 games, a PS2 game

Options
  • 20-02-2012 4:05pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have a few things to trade,
    An NTSC Gamecube with a couple of games, no AV cable though, just the PSU.
    A local PSU will work, however, so if you already have a GC this is perfect.

A copy of Secret Weapons Over Normandy for the PS2, bloody great WWII flying game in an arcade style, a great blast and becoming very hard to find.

Perfect Dark N64
    Mario 64
    WCW/NWO Wrestling
    few other N64 titles floating about....

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I would swap one of the games or something for a working N64 powersupply, the one I have is borked, for some reason..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

I should have a spare n64 power supply somewhere.
    What i need is a n64 controller but if not maybe a swap for mario 64? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hmm, I will have a look, I might have a Mario 64 here, going wanting.
    Will let you know.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Hmm, I will have a look, I might have a Mario 64 here, going wanting.
    Will let you know.
    Did i misread your post, sorry if i did, if you dont have Mario Its ok, we can find something else to swap with.

I bought a couple n64 consoles with no controllers a few months ago but with spare leads,
    so Im trying to pick up a few bits as i go to get the girlfriend a complete 64 with Mario to cure her childhood nostalgia.. Or to make it worse...

EDIT: just double checked the power supply, working sound.

I have a ton of controllers, I can spare you one, no problem!
    Where you based?

• Advertisement

Where you based?
    pm sent

ahyeahok wrote: »
    Where you based?
    pm sent

Meant to get back to you sooner, if you still want the power supply I can get it posted off tomorrow if you are in a rush for it.

@CiDeRmAn PM sent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement