Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Tesco bigger than Christianity in Ireland ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

LordSutch wrote: »
    I wish Tomk1 would come back and tell us what CCL means.

Lord Sutch, your wish is my command, anything for the monster raving loony party.

Catholic Church Limited, I think the term was first phrased by FXR.
    The CEO is elected by a board of bishops, but unlike Tesco they're a private company, they first stated trading nearly 2000 yrs ago but dispite rumors haven't floated on the market...err yet

As OP I meant to follow up on this thread, by adding that in England their church has members in parliament, in Ireland ministers often have to consult with church leaders who represent their flock, but no representation for the Tesco-flock, especially with the poor Tescoians wanting cheap food & drink, but I have heard stories of the miricle of changing clubpoints into wine.

btw I like the idea of B&Q coffins :)

Advertisement