Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arduino HELP! Programmer Wanted

Options
  • 20-02-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Patrick here, Mechanical student in CIT. Building a project with an arduino involved, need an expierienced programmer to programme it. all help appreciated.

This is what it needs to do :
    Hi,

Patrick here. I am building a scrum sled training device and hope to use an Arduino MEGA to do the thinking! Basically the idea is simple enough. I want the Processor to start a timing sequence once a start button is pushed.

I want the processor to then activate a voice saying, 'Touch, Pause....Engage' Much like you hear the ref saying in professtional rugby.
    Once the word 'engage is said by the processor through a speaker or buzzer, a timing sequence would start, and ending when the player makes contact with the pads on the scrum sled. This conact will bge made by limit switches feediong back into the processor ending the sequence.

?ui%3D2%26ik%3D4b5cc2271e%26view%3Datt%26th%3D1359b77b5b4a4f01%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dsafe%26realattid%3Df_gyvopygu0%26zw&sig=AHIEtbQfCpaOdx2DQijuepJPBAVj2yZyZQ
    Can Anyone help me with the programming!? ANY HELP at all, is very much appreciated.
    Thanks again,
    Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 fr_ted

Hi Patrick

I Would get this working with LED's and switches first. There are a lot of tutorials online that will give you the code to help you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMV2isNm8JU

hope this helps

cheers
    T

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Saw something there a while back, someone used PWM to play a sound bite, it could serve your purpose if the audio clip is short, save you building/buying an audio shield. Tried it myself, the sound was tin-ey, but it works! :p

http://hlt.media.mit.edu/?p=1963

Advertisement