Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Supermarket Ballysimon

• 20-02-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anyone know if the Pet Supermarket on the Ballysimon Road(under the railway bridge) has closed down?

They've been closed for the last week and their phone number won't work:confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

Hope not, That's where I buy my dogs food..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Used to go there if the lads in Foxes bow were out of something. Hope they are not shut as they were a handy (if more expensive) back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Sometimes they where cheaper than the likes of pet mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

I got a 4st bag of peanuts there recently and they were a tad cheaper than Foxes bow and easier for parking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

Ugh, went to Petmania yesterday to get some dog treats and they said the Pet Supermarket is gone:(

Loved that place, they were cheaper and had great stock of everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Narsil wrote: »
    Ugh, went to Petmania yesterday to get some dog treats and they said the Pet Supermarket is gone:(

Loved that place, they were cheaper and had great stock of everything

Try Paws N Claws on Foxes Bow for dog treats. They have a very good range of them and cheaper than Petmania. Plus if they don't have what you want in stock, the guys there are great for getting stuff in.

Advertisement