Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carling Cup Final - watch it where

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Sully wrote: »
    Okay. G'Luck.

Being as fair as possible here. This isn't the soccer forum, and trolling will be treated with a 1 week ban. I gave a warning, it was ignored. Next step is a ban.

Anybody *any* problems, questions, complaints, rant about my actions - please send myself or one of the other mods/CMods a PM.

Spot on Sully. I actually thought you were currently banned yourself but glad youre not, the forum would be full of this rubbish if you were.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Spot on Sully. I actually thought you were currently banned yourself but glad youre not, the forum would be full of this rubbish if you were.

Glad you feel reassured with my presence. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Sully wrote: »
    Glad you feel reassured with my presence. ;)

vu2gp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

come on the pool somewhere on the hill I'll be ...

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

no prob mod.

but seriously though i cant wait for the big match sunday, king kenny knows he has such a talented squad in the making that he played his strongest team against league one side brighton.

the mighty pool are going to rule football again after this sunday especcally now that the worlds greatest striker andy carroll demolished brighton aswell as the wing wizard downing on the flanks with the ever so charamatic saurez it has all the ingrediants for a mouth watering football display.

honestly i really do belive liverpool can rival barca on their day because there so damn exciting to watch, its a shame the samba star lucas is injured because he truly is better than messi and ronaldo combined.

come on you red men who needs the premiership or european cup when we are fighting for the worthless cup i mean carling cup.

Wd40 for your next sponsor to lubricate all the old knees and joints ya big dope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭decies

I have to go to somebody launching their cd in co Tipperary just as this match starts the second half :-/.

Advertisement