Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tow-Bolt for Opel Vectra

Options
  • 20-02-2012 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭

Does exactly what it says :)
    I need to tow an Opel Vectra but I am missing the bolt that connects into the front bumber - wondering if anyone can help me ?? :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Elbows22 wrote: »
    Does exactly what it says :)
    I need to tow an Opel Vectra but I am missing the bolt that connects into the front bumber - wondering if anyone can help me ?? :cool:
    i,ll give this thread about an hour and it,ll be closed like every other thread on this board lately!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

i,ll give this thread about an hour and it,ll be closed like every other thread on this board lately!!!!

Why would it? :s

Elbows22; Looking for new or second hand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Fair swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

go to opel deal on cork road and pick one up...
    or call to one ot the surounding breaker yeards and get one...

odds are the saving you make on the second hand one will be small, not an expensive part iirc

Advertisement