Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Perfumes similar to Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb?

• 20-02-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi guys! I'm hoping you can help me out here. I am in love with Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor & Rolf but it's a little out of my price range - does anyone know anything that's similar to it? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

hey

Black Peony by Zara is meant to be a dupe:
    http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/viktor-rolf-flowerbomb-dupe

Also you can buy perfume oils on ebay that are dupes of more expensive perfumes. I actually have the flowerbomb one - its a good way to try and then maybe you could save up for the original one.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

The new Jimmy Choo perfume is very similar. I think it's about €50. I love Flowerbomb too and I'm not looking forward to the day I run out, it's so expensive. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

suomi wrote: »
    The new Jimmy Choo perfume is very similar. I think it's about €50. I love Flowerbomb too and I'm not looking forward to the day I run out, it's so expensive. :eek:

Really? I think it's quite different. But lovely :) The bottle is virtually identical though!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

Malari wrote: »
    Really? I think it's quite different. But lovely :) The bottle is virtually identical though!

Hmmm, I might be wrong then. I just remember trying it once and it reminded me of Flowerbomb. The bottle is very similar though. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

Was talking to one of the assistants in perfume dept of Arnotts and she said that Flowerbomb and Jimmy Choo were very similar. I think the Flowerbomb is nicer but, no big deal because I can't afford either at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭glitterbug86

I also don't think flowerbomb and jimmy choo are alike. The bottles are very similar but I think that's about it. I personally don't like flowerbomb (i know it's very popular but it reminds me of powdery sweets from years ago) but I do like jimmy choo. Even if they were similar, which I don't find, I doubt the jimmy choo one is that much cheaper than flowerbomb.

Advertisement