Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat burners

Options
  • 20-02-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anyone tell me which is the best out of these two, Ripped freak caps or Animal cuts sachets ?????:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

Don't know as i've been looking myself, but I herd good things about the ripped freak,

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭tiernanobrien

I work for one of the bigger supplement companies. When ripped freak first came out it was meant to be brilliant but overnight ALOT of people started saying it was rubbish so we suspect they changed the formula for whatever reason. I'd go with cuts 100% of the way.

I'd go with cuts 100% of the way.

Sorry what do you mean by cuts 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭tiernanobrien

I mean I'd definately choose them over RF! Or lipo-6 black

Sorry i didn't realize cuts 100% was a product,
    Iv'e never taken any supplements but need to lose a ton of weight,
    Just started to change my diet a few months back and now doing some basic exercise, I'll see how it goes but the temptation of these can be hard to resist..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,377 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Sorry i didn't realize cuts 100% was a product,
    Iv'e never taken any supplements but need to lose a ton of weight,
    Just started to change my diet a few months back and now doing some basic exercise, I'll see how it goes but the temptation of these can be hard to resist..
    If you need to lsoe a ton of weight then these will do nothing for you.
    Sort you diet. That's all.

I have sorted out my Diet,
    about 4 months ago and I am losing a good bit of weight,
    Now i'm starting to do more exercise as well i'm sure that my weight will continue to come down.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,377 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I have sorted out my Diet,
    about 4 months ago and I am losing a good bit of weight,
    Now i'm starting to do more exercise as well i'm sure that my weight will continue to come down.
    So what temptation exactly hard to resist.
    These tablets won't make you suddenly burn off massive amounts of fat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Take it slow and steady. Diet wise - lean protein source to help build and maintain muscle fish>turkey>chicken or protein powder supplement. Try to avoid protein bars. Also take a Zinc supplement to help with muscle maintenance.

For essential fatty acids you'll get some of these from eating fish, nuts,.. or if you want to go down the supplements route linseed oil caps are pretty good.

For supplements to aid with fat loss you could go with a CLA and green tea combination.

It would help also to pop some sort of multivitamin.

I am having a protein drink first thing in the morning, then oats for breakfast,
    chicken breast, tuna or some other fish for lunch,
    lean red meat with veg, fish salad, beans on toast, omelets or something along those lines for my main meal at around 6.30
    If i need to have anything else during the day time it would be fruit or raw veg.
    on the whole it's going well and i just need to keep things moving especially with the exercise,
    I'm ordering a multi gym in the next few weeks and i'm feeling very motivated to lose the weight like never before.
    I'm giving myself about a year to lose the weight needed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement