Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are peopel not fed up of this yet.

• 20-02-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭

I know people are angry about the public service but.

Every single thread that had the word "public services" in it descends in to a rant about public servents!...even if the thread has only the vagues attentive connection to the public service.

For example some one could have a thread in say personal issues saying something like I have just discovered my bf is a transvestite and is wearing my undies to work, his works is in the PUBLIC SERVICE....the thread will invertible veer off topic and decent in to a rant about public servents..the ranters can work there rants in to any thread... mostly its funny but sometime its an interesting and informative thread that gets derailed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Stop being ironic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

So on a scale from zero to lolcat, how stoned are you OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

All public servants wear ladies undies shocker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

:pac:
    All public servants wear ladies undies shocker.

They probably have an entitlement to an allowance to buy the attire if they so desire it...:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is how fed up I am of PS threads -> lock.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement