Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business bank account

Options
  • 20-02-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Need to open a bank account and also a client bank account who is the best business bank to go to or are they all roughly the same.

How difficult is it to open an account these days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Ulster bank are offering free transaction banking for the first 2 years for new business accounts.It might be of interest to you here are the details

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

tan11ie wrote: »
    Ulster bank are offering free transaction banking for the first 2 years for new business accounts.It might be of interest to you here are the details

AIB Are also running this offer - I think from what I hear AIB and Ulsterbank are best for the online banking. BOI (I hear) are lacking a little.

I have used both AIB and RBS (Same system as ulster) in the past as a personal customer and both their online systems are quite good.

I have no experience of the others (only hearsay..).

Advertisement