Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can I find an electric wok?

Options
  • 20-02-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get an electric wok? There's no gas supply in my apartment. My g/f is a Thai chef who likes to make noodle dishes etc at home. Usually she uses an electric wok, which she replaces (the coating tends to go after a while) regularly with a new one from Argos. Argos always had at least one on offer, either Energi or Rosemary Conley brand - in truth, they were exactly the same wok with different labels.

Now Argos no longer does them. I found one a few years ago downstairs in Clery's, but they've discontinued them as a line now as well. Long story short - current electric wok is on its last legs and I can't find a new one anywhere in Dublin. Even the catering companies, like Nisbets, don't have such a thing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks guys.

Comments

Advertisement