Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for musicians to form Muse Cover Band

Options
  • 20-02-2012 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Guitarist well equipped to cover Muse songs, with a Fuzz Factory, Kaoss Pad and Manson Guitar, looking for other hardcore Muse fans around the Dublin area to form Muse cover band. Jam just for the fun of it or to play live! Can provide bass and drums.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 alandrums

Howya doin,im a drummer myself,be interested in jamming bitta muse stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

I'm a bassist, very interested in this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MKUltra12

that's fantastic! we can wait for a vocalist to join in and then we can meet up for a jam? are you familiar with most of muse's back catalog or just the radio friendly songs?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

I'd be mostly familiar with the radio-friendly songs, but I could learn the others fairly quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MKUltra12

great :) though i should warn you, bass on muse songs require loads of fuzz and muff pedals : just listen to hysteria or uprising!

• Advertisement
Advertisement