Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitty missing in Seatown Area

Options
  • 21-02-2012 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi I'm putting this up for my friends who live in Seatown Place. Their cat went missing on Fri night, which she never does. She's called Skittles and was wearing a red collar and a little bell. She's a house cat so she's not used to the town at all. Could any Dundalkians on boards please keep a wee eye out for her and spread the word. My friends are distraught! Thanks.

Skittles1-1.jpg

Little Skittles. Meow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

If you're on facebook, post a message on the Drogheda Animal Rescue page - that will get the word out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Is there a reward?
    Have you reported this to the Gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

*remembers being in McManus's Friday night* Didn't see a putty though....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

You can also post a message here on the Louth SPCA facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/louth.spca

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Thanks guys, Kitty has returned! She came back with 2 new cat friends so she must have been off having a bit of fun with them. I think she'll be kept in the house for a while after this little trip! :)`

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Glad to hear all's well, pinky!

Advertisement