Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Legal) Summer Work in France

• 21-02-2012 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

So I'm a first year Law & French student at Trinity.
    It's compulsory that I spend 3rd year abroad at a French University so I'd really love to improve my French before then.

What would be ideal is if I could get some experience working in a law firm / company / organisation of a similar nature in France during the Summer, ideally in Paris as I've family there who I could stay with.

I know it's probably a lot to ask, but it's really the type of work that would be the most suitable, at the moment I can speak about French Constitutional Law at a higher level than I can the weather, just trying to play to my strengths.

If anyone has any info or insight,

would be much appreciated.

Thx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

Have you looked in the FUSAC? Doesn't Trinity have contacts with similar institutions in France? They don't have anything organised with the French consulate in Dublin?
    Have you seen that there's Le Service Culturel et Scientifique at 1 Kildare Street Dublin 2 ?

Advertisement