Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x5 Experience Wednesday 22nd February

Options
  • 21-02-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

So yeah, you get 5 times experience for your first victory on Wednesday.

Little celebration because WoT got 200k Facebook friends.
    Just in case not everyone knew about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

you know the way the server resets at half 5 in the morning , if I play a game after 12 tonight wil I get a second x5 ? that'd be very handy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

you know the way the server resets at half 5 in the morning , if I play a game after 12 tonight wil I get a second x5 ? that'd be very handy
    You do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Sweet !

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

its a pity they haven't done a double credits for a while as thats the one thing I really need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

its a pity they haven't done a double credits for a while as thats the one thing I really need

yes me too

but that's a deliberate move my WG to get you to purchase a premium tank imo

• Advertisement
Advertisement