Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tallaght area

• 21-02-2012 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi i have a question..... i have just been offered a house in the mac uilliam estate in jobstown/citywest area of tallaght and i was wondering if it is an alright place to live. Me an my partner are currently in studying in College and have a child and we are 21 years of age. we are worried about accepting the place in case of trouble in the area. we dont mind what really goes on to much just once its not brought into are house etc. can someone give me some advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Have a look at your house at 10pm on Saturday, to best see how good/bad it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Canada or Australia

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Talk to a local around there - or even a taxi driver that works that area?
    ...And remember, for all the bad you might hear about ANY place, you never really hear about the good stuff that quietly goes on in bigger terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

do you know how to make arrows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Are you in Tallaght IT?

No shortage of places to rent, you'll get a nice flat somewhere that will be closer and it won't be Jobstown

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

You already have a thread in the correct forum
    Please dont ask again here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement