Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monivea Road accident

Options
  • 21-02-2012 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Just heading home there I see the monivea road has been closed off by the gardai as there was a car accident where the eircom/cregal arts buildings are. All the emergency services are there with screens around the accident location.

My thoughts are with those people there and thier families at this time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I see that the bungalow thats opposite the Eircom building was burned last night, wonder if its anything to do with the fire. Dont think anyone was living there for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Drove past 30 mins ago, road is now cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Totally Tropical

Storm 10 wrote: »
    I see that the bungalow thats opposite the Eircom building was burned last night, wonder if its anything to do with the fire. Dont think anyone was living there for a while.

Wast it burned at around 3.30-4 am i thought i heard funny noises around that time?

Advertisement