Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botox-Dublin

Options
  • 21-02-2012 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Good morning all,

I've really been considering getting botox done for the lines on my forehead. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Dublin they've had a good experience, and can they give me an approximate cost? Any feedback appreciated!

Happy Tuesday all, many thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Robyn_14 wrote: »
    Good morning all,

I've really been considering getting botox done for the lines on my forehead. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Dublin they've had a good experience, and can they give me an approximate cost? Any feedback appreciated!

Happy Tuesday all, many thanks:)

Robin_14, I think people are very secretive on this matter! I would love to more too as it is something I would love to get in a few years. I know of someone who got it done in river medical and she looked amazing! I know Derma clinic in Blackrock do it, i think quoted me 150€ for my forehead they are great and so professional however I chickened out of getting it done! I would only go to a place that a doctor does it and I don't think I would buy it on citydeal!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Millem wrote: »
    Robin_14, I think people are very secretive on this matter! I would love to more too as it is something I would love to get in a few years. I know of someone who got it done in river medical and she looked amazing! I know Derma clinic in Blackrock do it, i think quoted me 150€ for my forehead they are great and so professional however I chickened out of getting it done! I would only go to a place that a doctor does it and I don't think I would buy it on citydeal!
    Hey Millem, thanks for that!I've actually emailed River Medical and will see what they come back with and will let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭beltzar

Robyn_14
    Hey Millem, thanks for that!I've actually emailed River Medical and will see what they come back with and will let you know!
    Hey Robyn_14,
    How'd it go? Did you get a quote? I too have started looking into this and am wondering how you get on?
    Thanks!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Millem wrote: »
    beltzar wrote: »
    Hey Robyn_14,
    How'd it go? Did you get a quote? I too have started looking into this and am wondering how you get on?
    Thanks!;)
    Hey Beltzar, they quoted me anything from EUR 250-500 and offered me a free consultation. My friends have been trying to talk me out of it (and once you start, I believe you have to keep going) so I havent gone yet but it is definitely something I will do in the future!The lines on my forehead are getting deeper. River Med seems to get good reviews on line. Let me know if you take this forward!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 winnik

Hi I got it done in Prospect Cosmetic recenlty. v happy with it. Delighted with the result and they offered great follow-up care, if I needed it (which i didnt). Would definitely recommend them. W

• Advertisement
Advertisement