Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COMBAT MASTER CLASS 1 : BELFAST : 7 APRIL 2012

• 21-02-2012 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

The first in a series of Combat Master Classes will take place in Belfast on 7th April 2012. The plan will be to hold 3 of these events per year featuring different world class coaches.

CMC1 will feature Jeff "The Snowman" Monson, BJJ Black Belt (2nd degree) John Kavanagh and current WBA Super Middleweight Champion Brian Magee.

Format

Morning:

BJJ session with John Kavanagh

Jeff Monson session 1

Afternoon:

Jeff Monson session 2

Boxing session with Brian Magee

Half Day - £45

Full Day - £60

Space will be very limited so pm me for bookings.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

That sounds like very good value John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 delaeire

Hi I have no BJJ experience would it still be ok to go could you PM me payment details. Tks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

delaeire wrote: »
    Hi I have no BJJ experience would it still be ok to go could you PM me payment details. Tks :)

Yes it will be based for all training levels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 delaeire

Thats great can you mail me details of where to send money and address of gym when you get a chance tks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Hi John, what will Jeff Monson be teaching and as has been asked how can I pay?

Thanks,
    Andrew

• Advertisement

Hi Guys

Yes Jeff will be teaching 2 sessions. He will be letting us know what's being covered in each session closer to the time.

The easiest way to pay is by PayPal to john@fergusonsports.com (prices are in GBP, send £60 for the full day or £45 for the half day. If you want to save yourself the PayPal fee send it as a gift)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭Marty Mc

I tried pm - no response..so i will post here

How long will each session last?

Will Jeff be doing a sub wrestling session and an mma session?

thanks

Marty Mc wrote: »
    I tried pm - no response..so i will post here

How long will each session last?

Will Jeff be doing a sub wrestling session and an mma session?

thanks

Busy ahead of Cage Contender this weekend. Will get full details out early next week. Waiting to confirm a few details with Jeff.

It will be split into morning and afternoon . Most likely 9:30 - 12:45 then 13:15 - 16:30

Advertisement