Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone living in Abbey court to ans this Q Pls

• 21-02-2012 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

is this the right postal address
    House No. Abbey Court, Fr Russell road Dooradoyle, Limerick..

The reason i am asking is moving house and am checking the phone line in new house & eircom said this on the forum,to me:
    ''I am unable to match your address exactly as the eircom address system may be slightly different to the postal address''.

Not too sure if it is the right or they just cant locate the house exactly,just want to know if anyone else has eircom is this the right way of saying the Address tnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

It's more correct to use Raheen instead, although either works for the post.

If that fails try Ballykeefe instead of Dooradoyle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Abbeycourt, Ballykeeffe, Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

LB6 wrote: »
    Abbeycourt, Ballykeeffe, Limerick.

Yeah, this is the correct address. Abbey Court is not in Raheen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Did Ballykeefe work?

I find it strange that the address would be Ballykeefe but if it got the result you wanted that doesn't matter.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

Heya, I used to live there and we used to get post @ house no, Abbey Court, Fr. Russell Road, Limerick all the time, no bother.

Advertisement