Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad Programmes - What are you applying for?

• 21-02-2012 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

What graduate programmes are you applying for and what did you graduate in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 newgrad2012

Hi guys,

I just found out today that I made it through to the first round assessment centre for the Jameson Graduate Programme. I was just wondering if anyone who has been through this process before has any hints or tips they could share? I am particularly interested in the 3 minute presentation topics.

It would also be great to get some feedback from other graduates who are going for it this year.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 happyfeet7

Hey, how did you get on with this? What was the interview like and most importantly did you make it through? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Hank Reed

Hi guys, Can we re-open this thread. Any one applied this year? Those of you who have, any expectations of the interview stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Has anyone applied to the Enterprise Ireland International graduate programme this year? Hear anything yet?

Advertisement