Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eden Gate Management Company Details

Options
  • 21-02-2012 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

My washing machine stopped working and I was trying to call the management company. I have this number 01 6110425 but I wasn't able to get through. Does anyone know any email or other phone number for them?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Why would the washing machine be anything to do with the management company?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

athtrasna wrote: »
    Why would the washing machine be anything to do with the management company?

Maybe the premises is rented

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Maybe the premises is rented

Even so...the Management Company is the legal entity comprising all owners in the development. They hire a management agent to look after the day to running of the development.

If the unit is rented the landlord may have retained a letting agent who offers management services who would deal with issues particular to that unit including such things as washing machines. This would have nothing to do with either the Management Company or Management Agent for Eden Gate.

OP you need to check your rental paperwork for contact details for the letting agent who manages your unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Its either your landlord OP or call a plumber.

management company won't touch it as its not in their remit

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

The other posters are right, I live in Eden Gate and the Mngt company deal only with outside issues.

I can recommend Bray Service Repair centre, got their number in the useful numbers thread.
    They were there within the hour, and he even spotted that my washing machine had been on the hot tap rather than the cold tap :)
    Hoping he will save me a Few quid and save some jumpers n tops from shrinking :p:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement