Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jay Z & Kanye West - The O2, Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 akeating

Got my ticket for the first night...Anybody know how the view is from section P in the o2?... Best ticket I could manage to get

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

they are not the best but still good

• Registered Users Posts: 8 akeating

better than no tickets anyway haha..can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Truman Burbank

akeating wrote: »
    Got my ticket for the first night...Anybody know how the view is from section P in the o2?... Best ticket I could manage to get

Keep your mincers peeled for standing tickets on Adverts.ie and Toutless.com and sell these. What row do you have?

Keep your mincers peeled for standing tickets on Adverts.ie and Toutless.com and sell these. What row do you have?

No need. They are on sale NOW on ticketmaster, just tried for 2 standing tickets for the Friday June 8th. Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Nice one, standing got!

lordgoat wrote: »
    Nice one, standing got!

See you there! :D

PS The lower blocks, e.g. F, are now available for the Friday. That's really annoying that they weren't released on the official sale date, I tired for all those lower blocks :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

No need. They are on sale NOW on ticketmaster, just tried for 2 standing tickets for the Friday June 8th. Good luck!

I got 1 ticket to Drake last week and 2 tickets to Deadmau5 tonight doing the same! Just check TicketMaster every now and then and sometimes there's tickets left!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

theres still tickets available for the first night ? whats that about? thought they were sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jigga95

no

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AceBarnstormer

Hey, I'm relatively new to Boards....so wasn't sure if I should Start a new Thread or not
    thought this would be the most relevant spot....but anyway I'm a huge Jay Z fan. Like sell my left arm to get a chance to see him kinda fan....I was wondering if anyone knew anyone or had a small clue as to where I could get tickets to the Green room after the gig...the chance they might show up is good enough for me. I found a guy who had passes that he got from a friend but sold the two of them before i got a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Has anyone received their tickets yet for this concert from ordering online?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

NUTZZ wrote: »

Yes. I got them in the post last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

NUTZZ wrote: »

Still waiting..

CardinalJ wrote: »
    Still waiting..

Haven't received mine yet either, even though I got tickets for events that are further away!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Got mine in the post this morning so it's all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iFlipper

Is anyone else still waiting tickets for this? Ticketmaster says that my order is being processed at the moment but it's been like that for days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Mine only arrived last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

It says on tickets no support and gig starts at 7-45? Will they really be on stage for 7-45?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭mickmc7

It says on tickets no support and gig starts at 7-45? Will they really be on stage for 7-45?
    I think I read that they play for 2-2.5 hours so if that's correct then there wouldn't be any support.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,749 ✭✭✭✭klose

So close now cannot wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭Goose81

I have a question regarding the standing area and the gates etc. Two mates already have tickets for G2 standing entrance 1 on Fri. I am looking on adverts.ie etc to get a ticket but all the standing tickets are for different entrances.

Will I be able to meet up with them inside, or is the standing area sectioned off depending on the gate you enter from?

tks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,730 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Goose81 wrote: »
    I have a question regarding the standing area and the gates etc. Two mates already have tickets for G2 standing entrance 1 on Fri. I am looking on adverts.ie etc to get a ticket but all the standing tickets are for different entrances.

Will I be able to meet up with them inside, or is the standing area sectioned off depending on the gate you enter from?

tks

Once you all have standing tickets, your entrance does not make a difference. You can go anywhere in the standing area :)

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

Tickets for sat night have been reduced only at the ticketmaster shops for students and the unemployed

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

not really fair on us students that bought them for Friday night is it ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Anyone around the Limerick area still looking for a ticket?

Shylock16 wrote: »
    not really fair on us students that bought them for Friday night is it ??

No but I'd gladly pay an extra €10/15 if it meant that I was in a packed o2, as opposed to one that they are struggling to fill.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

No but I'd gladly pay an extra €10/15 if it meant that I was in a packed o2, as opposed to one that they are struggling to fill.

thats true mate plus its Kanyes birthday tommorrow so its gonna be class !!

• Advertisement

Shylock16 wrote: »
    thats true mate plus its Kanyes birthday tommorrow so its gonna be class !!

Seriously? Ha that's class. Hopefully he brings strippers out on stage to celebrate :P.

Advertisement