Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jay Z & Kanye West - The O2, Dublin

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

8.30pm, if not 8.40
    Anyone know if u can get tickets at the door!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Anyone know if u can get tickets at the door!?!?

I'm sure you can but if you acted earlier you could have gotten one for about €50 or less on toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭BigBabyTaylor

That was ridiculous, easily the best concert I've ever been to.

They put on such a great show, worth every cent

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

just getting a chance to post now, went the Friday night. The best concert I've been too, easily.
    The two of them are such great showmen and the set list didn't disappoint. The gang of us that went were in a great place too, right between the two stages but close to the front railing of the back stage.
    If I wasn't still wrecked from Friday night I would have been very tempted to go again last night for the €50 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭superblu

Absolutely brilliant gig. Was only fit for the bed after it. As they'd say in GAA parlance fair play to the lads. They kept going for the full seventy and left nothing in the dressing room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Unreal.The Two Boys rocked the place and played for well over 2 hours Non Stop. Quiet a few of empty seats though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

no one can say they didnt get their moneys worth anyway.
    that was relentless.
    people turn their nose up at rap sometimes but christ that was one of the most entertaining nights ive had i a while.
    the little segway from big pimpin to goddigger to 99 problems was cool .

niggas in paris was class too.

kanyes songs were better received but i think thats just because they are easier to sing to .

one negative. the gig was wall to wall scumbags which is par for the course i suppose. seen a lot of trouble in there and on the way walking down from ifsc.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Really enjoyed it tbh, was lucky enough to be away from the scummers in the VIP section :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Great gig. One of the best that I've been to and definitely worth the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Out of interest, were's that in the o2? I imagine there's special bars and the like, but where are the seats?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,749 ✭✭✭✭klose

Didnt see many scumbags there on the friday anyways i was slightly to the right of the stage (looking at it) and fairly close. There was one bellend though who couldnt hold his drink and inevitably got sick and carted out, was delighted he was recking everyones head!
    Any youngones there seemed to assume they can just stroll through to the front by wriggling through everyone :rolleyes:

Still cant get over how great it was, will be watching the videos i have for a long time to come..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Any youngones there seemed to assume they can just stroll through to the front by wriggling through everyone :rolleyes:

THIS!

Always girls and nearly always travelling in a convoy. And they seem to get pissed off at you if you don't part way. I made a point of just standing in their way and pretending I couldn't hear them by the end of it. Were young girls always this annoying?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Out of interest, were's that in the o2? I imagine there's special bars and the like, but where are the seats?

Dead centre on the stage (seats), really good once the stage lifted

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

THIS!

Always girls and nearly always travelling in a convoy. And they seem to get pissed off at you if you don't part way. I made a point of just standing in their way and pretending I couldn't hear them by the end of it. Were young girls always this annoying?

I tried that tactic as well. I got the worst abuse of my life off their friends who were in front of me. Didn't realise they had so much hatred.

Let them through and then they got blocked again. Thankfully I'm over 6 foot. Not many can block me. Serves them right for the abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Watching some of the videos on youtube, still getting goosebumps from that opening music right before HAM :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

im was so happy with my seats front row to the right of the stage kinda in the centre of the bend where the eats are!!! show everything , the 02 looked unreal when the whole place was puttin up tha diamonds hahah

only bad thing i have to say are those scumbag stewards,grabbing women and tellin them to sit down and one dope tld me if you stand up again ill fcuk you over , i said thats grand but you'll be coming with me and laughed hahah no need for the attitudes , and he hurt that woman beside me

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Did someone not post a link with recording of the whole concert?

Advertisement