Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic water quality testing

Options
  • 21-02-2012 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get our well water tested please? Preferably in Wexford county, I'm based near Gorey.
    There was a crowd outside Wexford town used to do it I think but phone number is not ringing through.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭wex96

Try ringing some of the well drilling companys, plenty around Gorey

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭thedarkroom

I've used these recently - http://www.qlab.ie
    They are based just outside Wexford Town on the old road to Rosslare. You will need to be able to drop down the water samples to them within a few hours of taking it to make sure that the test is accurate. They'll supply the sample bottles and give you directions on how to do the sampling to ensure accuracy. Make sure to follow them carefully as the process is critical if you want a true reading of the water sample itself. The person I dealt with was Suzanne Coughlan at the number on the website and I found them very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭DustyBin

Thanks for that folks, I'll give them a call tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

They are based just outside Wexford Town on the old road to Rosslare

Where's the new one?:rolleyes: :):)

Advertisement