Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NV nightclub

Options
  • 21-02-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

There is currently big uproar about NV nightclub on Leeson street. There are many alegations that the marketing manager of the club lies about what people will recieve upon entry.
    I know that I was at a 21st and agood friend of hers told me that she was supposed to recieve a free bottle of vodka and a free room rental but did not recieve either and ended up leaving in tears. Luckily I heard later that two of her best friends had comforted her and they ended up going to another club.
    I just think it's amazing how clubs will treat their customers when so many clubs are being forced to close down.

Comments

I was there once a while ago, thought it was shíte regardless of these allegations of lying about offers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

This is getting a bit of attention on friendface; over 4,000 people support the boycott page already. Not a huge amount of people in the grand scheme of things but social networking can have an effect - the local student nightclub in Limerick closed after a fairly substantial campaign by the students against hikes to the cover charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry but the forum can not entertain allegations like this against anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement