Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masters in environmental science with i.t. degree

Options
  • 21-02-2012 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

HI just wondering if anybody knows the chances of getting onto a Masters in Sustainability, Environment Protection or Geography type course, my qualifications are a BSc (hons) 2:1 Information Technology and a B.A. (ord) social science(Distinction) I also have a diploma u.k. level 3 in Environmental Science.

Does anybody know if I would be wasting my time applying as I don't have a Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering...??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

HI just wondering if anybody knows the chances of getting onto a Masters in Sustainability, Environment Protection or Geography type course, my qualifications are a BSc (hons) 2:1 Information Technology and a B.A. (ord) social science(Distinction) I also have a diploma u.k. level 3 in Environmental Science.

Does anybody know if I would be wasting my time applying as I don't have a Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering...??

Go for it. I know plenty of people, have worked with plenty of people without environmental science related degrees and have gone on to study an MSc in it. I've done the MSc course in TCD and a lot of people came from a variety of backgrounds. The fact that you've done the diploma as well shows you're very interested and enthusiastic about environmental science. So apply for it, definitely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chimneesweep

ah thats great to know thanks I will apply so and let ya know what they say!

Advertisement