Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C which version( original attached)...

• 21-02-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

This:

CAF71AA8C9424986BABFC85401F43FEE-0000318706-0002745718-00800L-E56CFADFEE8B4113A24DEED44B5B80EC.jpg

Or this:

161E05C744AA4ADFAF0B7F396C5BB4B7-0000318706-0002745734-00800L-590EF4B3F86F4631AD92A7DBBB749C73.jpg

And the original:
    untouched_by_superflyninja-d4qkp9h.jpg

Or neither? Not quite sure if Ive gotten the PP right.
    Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

First one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

Going to go with the first one as my preference. It is more natural.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭jonniebgood1

It may just be me but neither look natural. The colours in the first one make it better but was the original in these colours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

ill upload the original later but the colours arent a million miles away from pic 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

• Advertisement

ill upload the original later but the colours arent a million miles away from pic 1

The reason I ask was to see was the turquoise colour in the background natural. It does not seem so but with different lighting it is hard to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Nebezpeci Mys

#1 for me too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

First one for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭unattendedbag

First one is more Pleasent to look at (which is usually how I try to figure out if I like a photo or not). There is nice contrsst between the golden colour of the leaf and the blue/green background. The 2nd photo looks like its been washed in Tabasco sauce to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

First one is more Pleasent to look at (which is usually how I try to figure out if I like a photo or not). There is nice contrsst between the golden colour of the leaf and the blue/green background. The 2nd photo looks like its been washed in Tabasco sauce to me.

hahaha I getcha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

I would have a preference for the original. Maybe even desaturate it slightly, but it looks great as is. Number 2 has a very autumnal glow about it, number 1 is good to, very cooling colours, but i would prefer the original.

The original is the pick of the 3. I see why you edited it- to try and liven it up a bit but the PP is overdone. I suggest that somewhere between the original and no. 01 might work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yeah I'd prefer the original tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 16 joey c

Late to the game i know but the first would be the fav. here, greater contrast allows a bit more bokeh effect to be visible i think..colours have a retro feel for me too.
    joe

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

first one, awesome shot well done mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Marciofs

My choose would be different depend on where you are going to display it.
    I like all of them.

Advertisement