Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to attend the Mass Effect 3 Launch party?

Options
  • 21-02-2012 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I've got 20! places for Boardsies to attend the Mass Effect 3 Launch party on the 29th here in Dublin City Centre. If you'd like to attend, stick a "why Dav, you're the bestest person in the world for making this happen" or some other such note ;)

[edit]
    10 places will be picked for the funniest answers and 10 will be picked at random. You don't *have* to tell the world how awesome you think I am, but it may not hurt :p

The kick off for the event will be 5pm and it runs till 8pm, so you can hop in after work/college and enjoy! I'll pm the location to the winners when I pick them on Monday (27th).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I'd like to go if there is space!

P.S. You are a wonderful person :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ah balls, would love to go to this but wouldn't be able to get the time off work to head up. Enjoy who ever gets a place lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Why Dav, you're the bestest person in the world for making this happen!

But really.........you are.

Any details on where it is\what's happening?

Wait just read the last line of your post. Grand so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Count me in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Love to go, who's feet do I need to kiss :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 GT_Dublin

I'd love to, please sign me up and accept this post as confirmation of your awesomeness.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Why Dav, you're the bestest person in the world for making this happen!

I liked the free pizza and beer at the BF3 opening, so i'll happily go to this one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Why Dav , I would love to go.

All hail Commander Shepard, Dav :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Why Dav, you a simply spoiling us, I would love to go!

If I got a place could I bring the OH (A huge Mass Effect fan)?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Dav you grease the wheels of boards. You are a legend! I am a massive Mass Effect fan and need to be there! Pretty please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 RichieS99

Dear Dav,

I will have your babies if I get a spot, Love Mass Effect so much and am dying for it to come. Also Just got home from London and have no friends anymore :(
    So would be a great way to make some.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

Why Dav, you're the bestest person in the world for making this happen. That'd be fantastic. You're just like our own Shepard getting the team together to combat the Reapers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Oooh, yes please! pick me! pick me!

The real reason for taking back Earth in ME3? To make sure Dav is safe and can continue be awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

Oh Dav, you're so wonderful I'm going to re-model my FemShep in your likeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I'm Commander Shepard, and Dav is my favourite person on Citadel!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

:D Dav is brilliant for sorting this competition out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

why Dav, you're the bestest person in the world for making this happen!

sorry, couldnt think of a witty oneliner after i read Mr.K's :)

You're awesome, simple as. If awesome were an ice cream, it'd taste just like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Estelindis

Dav, you are so awesome that you managed to save both Ashley and Kaidan on Virmire - so magnificent, in fact, that none of the love interests even thought of asking you to choose between them.

I would only love to go to a Mass Effect 3 party even distantly related to someone as wonderful as you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Kiith wrote: »
    I liked the free pizza and beer at the BF3 opening, so i'll happily go to this one too.

That was a good launch. Pity I was too busy getting my ar$e handed to me than checking out yer man.......Sabre Lightning Superhero sound-of-the-moment-man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Why Dav, you're truly splendid indeed for making this happen! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Brilliant competition, can I come please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭fergalr

Dav wrote: »
    Hello all,

I've got 20! places for Boardsies to attend the Mass Effect 3 Launch party on the 29th here in Dublin City Centre.

If there are any tickets left, I wouldn't mind going.
    I would like to ask someone how the reapers arrived so fast, considering the citadel was never activated.

20! ~= 2.43290201 × 10^18 places; about a quintillion.

There are only around a quintillion stars in the observable universe; people estimate the mass of the universe, from the number of stars in it.

What does 'mass effect' mean, anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

scaled.php?server=815&filename=14994895.jpg&res=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I'd like to attend if there's any left. Cheers Dav, you're the best person on this, particular, garden planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Otna

Dav is so awesome he taught Chuck Norris how to fight, the Stig how to drive and Commander Shepard how to kick reaper ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Oh Dav, you devilishly handsom man you.
    I would love a ticket to this should you feel it in your power to bestow the honor upon me. You are truely the god of great things for organising this.
    Have I mentioned your beautiful?
    And you smell pretty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

Gah Dav, you are amazing for making this happen!!!
    You clever man, you're like all the great scientists of history reborn into one man of unmeasurable genius.
    Please, if you can find it in your heart to give me a ticket I will forever be in your debt.
    I will also make you cake and cookies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Ok, there've been some actual LOL moments reading some of these responses, so, what I'm going to do is pick 10 spots for the ones that make me laugh the most and 10 at random. Editing the first post now to reflect this change :D

As you were... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Hey, I'd like to go along too. Pick me Dav, you're awesome. (Random is also awesome) :)

Advertisement