Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to attend the Mass Effect 3 Launch party?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Need a few renegade points so I'm posting so I can win and not show up.

EDIT : Works changed so I actually can't make it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Master Dav, no intergalatic party can be launched without me-Skywalker. You, Dav are the most powerful Master on planet www. Make this happen for me and I will join the dark side... of the boards.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh don't encourage him! :) (I wish I could go :( )

I do like the guy who went to the trouble of making a meme-pic and then spelled your name wrong... lol. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Whenever I see Dav pop up in threads and get the opportunity to read his posts, it feels so good... even better than getting a deep tissue massage while eating pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Dav, I would very much love to go to this. Have played the first two through many times. If you pick me, I will wash your back - the kindest legal act a man can offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dav: good on ye for organising the tickets!

No real interest from me, as the demo for ME3 didn't really blow me away, and also wouldn't make it in on time, so don't give me a place, but please keep up with these random events! Really enjoyed the PS3 one there a while back, and the BF3 one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

DeVore wrote: »
    Oh don't encourage him! :) (I wish I could go :( )

I do like the guy who went to the trouble of making a meme-pic and then spelled your name wrong... lol. :p

In school I was always was an A for effort sort of guy.
    As you can probably see my other grades weren't up to scratch!

Btw, just a quick question for Dav (2nd time lucky), is it 1 ticket PP or is it a pair?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Someone slap any Bioware or EA employees if they are there please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jedi13

Hey dav. I am a massive massive bioware fan and i have mates that are constantly ribbing me that they work there and i dont. It would be an almighty custard pie in their faces that I got to go to the ME3 launch while they are at work XD mwa hahaha *arches fingers not unlike Mr. Burns*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You still a fan after the news they cut really important content relative to the story to make it DLC ? Whole debate going on about it.

Totalbiscuit has even called it "Boycott-worthy"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jedi13

Still a fan... I have pre-ordered the collectors which comes with that DLC anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Cool, i love free stuff and telling people they're ace. Dav, you're ace, more ace than the last person who gave me free stuff to something, so please consider me for this ace party with loads of ace free stuff.....
    Boom, its in the bag ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Need a spot to this just to annoy the massive fanboys in the office.

And i would really love it, Dav once again your are the MAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Grilled Cheesus

Dav, I do not have much to offer for I am but a humble man but if you give me a ticket I will make this my sig permantently.

i-love-dav-132886797245.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

inci?

220px-Leonardo_self.jpg&sa=X&ei=M99HT-_ZM4bLhAeps6n8Cw&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFh8AVivQIaTTlVHzVsBk1a3XpyUw

Who's got two thumbs and really wants to go to this?

.. well, most people, I guess, but I still want to!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Dav............Dav......Khalisah Al-Jilani, Westerland news. Mind if ask you a few questions.....or for a ticket?

[ ] Give ticket
    [ ] Give interview
    [ ] *punch*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

I'd love to go to this event but i'm not a very funny man so i'll just sit back and hope for the 10 unfunny tickets.
    25815.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

If it will get me a couple of hundred miles ticket to the mass effect launch party then sure...I'll take a shot in the mouth

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I am the very model of a scientist Salarian
    I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology)
    because I am an expert which I know is a tautology

My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian,
    I am the very model of a scientist salarian!
    And I'd love to go along to this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Dav i'll keep this short if Yvonne "miranda" Strahovski is there can I come, sorry I mean go. Btw do we get any copies of the game or that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

rf_me_bie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Why Dav, you're the bestest person in the world for making this happen,
    and id love to go but i just got a call off bioware to tell me that the copy of mass effect they launched into space was actually my one and ive got to go up in a shuttle to pick it up so i mightnt be around :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Dav,

I don't know who you are, what you want or where you came from. Only one thing is certain, if you don't pick me soon, there won't be an earth left to save..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭seantorious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Alright, I'm gonna pick winners at around 12, so last chance to get your name in the hat!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dav wrote: »
    Alright, I'm gonna pick winners at around 12, so last chance to get your name in the hat!
    Don't pick me! Don't pick me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Yes please Dav. I know my daughter would LOVE this!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

looks like i didnt win.. earth is doomed!

I hope you lucky gits take pictures and show us all what we missed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

looks like i didnt win.. earth is doomed!

I hope you lucky gits take pictures and show us all what we missed :D

Indeed.

When Earth is in flames you can all blame Dav.

Enjoy.

Advertisement