Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accidentially ate 50G of raw Chicken Kiev, will I be alright?

Options
  • 21-02-2012 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hello, I cooked some chicken kiev (Moy Park brand) in the oven there with 2 quarter pounders. The chicken kiev is 283 grams in total.

I cooked on 200 degress in my fan oven for 20 minutes in total, turning once. But after I took out both foods I looked inbetween my quarter pounders, pure white so cooked properly. I then halved a piece of the chicken kiev and took a bite, then I felt that it didn't taste fully cooked.

I had another look at the packaging and it said to cooked for 30-35 minutes when from FROZEN, which is was mine was from. I always cooked the chicken kiev before from the fridge, but not this time :mad: Unfortunately I swallowed what I bit before I relooked at the packaging. Will I be alright? I am a healthy 25 year old male, a good immune system who takes multi-vitamins.

PS: Added pic of the Chicken Kiev's. The one on top is the one I took a bite out of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

I'm sorry, its bad news. say goodbye to all loved ones....

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭MiamiMice

Enema time i'm afraid. You should drink a lot of salty water too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Can I have your stuff when you pass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Can someone please give serious replies, I don't have a clue what will happen.

I only know that if you eat raw meat you can get food poison.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

RiseToTheTop, we cannot give medical advice here. I'd advise you to ring your GP as only a medical professional can give you proper advice.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement