Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost an iPod at the Roisin last night

Options
  • 21-02-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭

I lost my iPod touch at the Roisin Dubh last night, thought it was worth a shot posting it up here in case anyone found it.

If anyone found it or knows of someone who found an iPod last night, please let me know by PM, would really appreciate it! I can give more info on the make/design etc if anyone found one last night and needs confirmation that it's mine.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You went back today and checked yeah? Mill street?
    Did you have "Find My iPod" installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Yup, phoned them today, noone handed it in but figured it was worth a shot.
    Sadly, I don't have Findmyipod. If I get it back, definetly installing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

That sucks...sorry to hear that.I have a love affair with my iPod I'd be devastated.

Don't beat yourself up too much about not installing findmyipod. While its great it's real use is locating something that is lost. If someone decided to swipe it chances are they'd wipe it and even if findmyipod gave you an exact location for it the guards would do nothing to help you recover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Rang the Roisin Dubh but no luck, neither with the Public Office or the Mill Street Garda Station.

Advertisement