Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hope someone can help

Options
  • 21-02-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

We moved into our house which has alarm with sensors in the house.
    Alot of houses in our area have been broken into in the last wk or two and coming in with knives and i want to put alarm on at night when we are in the house but i can not work out how to part arm the alarm while we are in the house.

Its and Artitech alarm and the instructions with alarm are not clear.
    It says on the quick guide Artitech alarms CS215/CS235, CS245/CS250 LCD keypad.
    I dont know what actual alarm system it is but Artitech
    Can anyone help me pls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

elainee40 wrote: »
    We moved into our house which has alarm with sensors in the house.
    Alot of houses in our area have been broken into in the last wk or two and coming in with knives and i want to put alarm on at night when we are in the house but i can not work out how to part arm the alarm while we are in the house.

Its and Artitech alarm and the instructions with alarm are not clear.
    It says on the quick guide Artitech alarms CS215/CS235, CS245/CS250 LCD keypad.
    I dont know what actual alarm system it is but Artitech
    Can anyone help me pls

Here is the user manual.

Advertisement