Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flanagans - Buncrana

Options
  • 21-02-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

A clearance sale has been advertised is there anything worthwhile left??

Any local info......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

joanodee wrote: »
    A clearance sale has been advertised is there anything worthwhile left??

Any local info......

Can't help you on that score, but when buying anything, especially big ticket items like furniture in a clearance sale these days, only pay cash if you can take the stuff away with you on the day. Otherwise, use credit card.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Flanagans seem to permanetely have a clearance sale on. I know my parents have gotten nice stuff in there before though and given how close we are to Derry it must be reasonable value.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

irish_goat wrote: »
    Flanagans seem to permanetely have a clearance sale on.

I'd say this is the last one - the business has ceased to exist.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement