Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a small part time job . . . . Can anyone help?

Options
  • 21-02-2012 5:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I am looking for a small part time job, 10-15 hours a week, to supplement my pretty pathetic income at the minute! I have checked all the usual sites, delivered CVs to shops but alas no replies.

I need something part time as I receive JSA and rent supplement and want to start school again in September and cant really jeopardize either of these allowances ( Not for scratching my arse, I literally have no other options )

Everyone I hear who gets a job gets it from '' Someone they know '' and none of my friends know anywhere with work available. So if anyone can help PM me.

Mods if this is in breach of any charters please let me know and I will remove it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Don't have any leads myself but surely pubs and restaurants would be your best bet. If you don't have any experience maybe ask at your local pub if they can show you the basics and then 'embellish' your CV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭bubbuz

Gravale wrote: »

Great link, am looking on all the usual job sites every day but not came accross this one before.
    Oh and if anyone knows of any part time work in killarney area then great..... I'll turn my hand to anything, indoor or outdoor work .

Advertisement