Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sneaking into some nursing modules

Options
  • 21-02-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I'm bringing my sister to UCD on Thursday because she's interested in studying Nursing or Midwifery here next year, and I'm hoping we could sneak into a few of the big first year lectures(if there are any) so she could get an idea of what the course would be like!
    Unfortunately I have no idea about that end of campus/school of nursing so I don't know what times/where these lectures would be on, was just wondering if anyone knows of any classes I could bring her to on Thurs? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

There's a general timetable you can look at here : http://www.ucd.ie/registry/generalreferencetimetable.html

but skimming through it all the lecures seem to be of third level and above and aren't the huge lectures that you get in first year in the science hub, so I'm not sure how small they'd be, but you could have a look in the door on the day and judge for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

kkumk wrote: »
    I'm bringing my sister to UCD on Thursday because she's interested in studying Nursing or Midwifery here next year, and I'm hoping we could sneak into a few of the big first year lectures(if there are any) so she could get an idea of what the course would be like!
    Unfortunately I have no idea about that end of campus/school of nursing so I don't know what times/where these lectures would be on, was just wondering if anyone knows of any classes I could bring her to on Thurs? :)
    Want to sneak a peek of some hot nurses in UCD, anyone know the times?

It'k ok KK, you can be honest!

Advertisement