Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoC 7 - 17th March

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Voa wrote: »
    I...what the hell. Alright, 31st, here we come.

Yeah... Vaticon out in UCD is on that day.... March is a busy month!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

What about a monthly Doc with the games switching bi monthly?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Also, Melty Blood casuals.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

So, DoC in April, then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

DoC during my exams? Sure, what could go wrong.

• Advertisement

DoC during my exams? Sure, what could go wrong.

Well, just put it on hold til after and enjoy everyone elses tournaments til then. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I never thought kof games went on that long when I played it or when I watched it on streams.

bush wrote: »
    I never thought kof games went on that long when I played it or when I watched it on streams.

It's literally all because of me, virtually every fight I played in went to six rounds as I'd get killed, get down to Ash them lame out a victory. I didn't know any HD combos or anything, it was all the slow way. Compounding this, I got knocked down to losers in the very first fight, so I choked up the brackets the whole way through...

I also reset the finals making them 30 minutes on their own.

This also left a knock on effect as the Marvel bracket got hung up waiting on me to play my game.

In all likelihood I'd not do so well in the next tournament so it'd be a non issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Also, Melty Blood casuals.

I'll be up on Saturday for Soul Calibur tournament. Bring melty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ok run a kof tourney but ban doom :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

SC5 works. Haven't played it but, it'd be simple and easy enough to run from what I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I know it can be difficult getting the brackets running smooth and finding people, but during the last stages of KOF there was at least 3/4 setups not being used because KOF was still running and people were unsure if we should start MVC.

I think as soon as setups are free either let people use them for casuals or get the next game running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

DoC will be in April at some point, and goody2shoes will be managing the most of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

DoC will be in April at some point, and goody2shoes will be managing the most of it.

Yeah, in my opinion we should have one maybe two weeks before EVO quals, i'll be off college, albeit studying my ass off for exams but i think we will all need a day off to unwind/yell at Voa, so i'm happy to do it! Anyone have thoughts on a particular date?

Advertisement