Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Blarney? stop near woolen mills?

Options
  • 21-02-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi everyone,

I have to get the bus to blarney from parnell place tomorrow to collect something for my mother in the Blarney Woolen Mills gift shop- car will be in the garage getting serviced. hence the bus!

Does anyone know the approximate length of this journey? Also does the bus stop directly outside the woolen mills or is it a bit of a walk?

All answers appreciated

Kind regards
    Rose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 strokle

Rose,

As far as i know the bus stops very close to blarney woolen mills. The first stop in blarney is at the petrol station(BFS). You will know the stop for the woolen mills as you will pass the church that is on the right hand side and the entrance to the woolen mills is directly across from the church. The bus stops about 50 metres from the entrance to the woolen mills as far as i know. It has been quite a while since i travelled by bus to blarney! Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 therealdeal

Thanks a million.

Thats great, very helpful to me. I wasn't at all sure about the bus to Blarney as I have never been on it myself. Thanks again :)

Kindest regards
    Rose

Advertisement