Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting a number onto existing line

Options
  • 21-02-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

One eircom line in. I also have two numbers with Digiweb Metro Broadband which were ported from Perlico / Vodafone - ISDN line.

I wonder is it possible to take one of the numbers from Digiweb and use that number on my existing Eircom line?

I would leave the second number with Digiweb

QOS not great with Digiweb service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

aware wrote: »
    One eircom line in. I also have two numbers with Digiweb Metro Broadband which were ported from Perlico / Vodafone - ISDN line.

I wonder is it possible to take one of the numbers from Digiweb and use that number on my existing Eircom line?

Thanks for your post.

I will look into this and advise you shortly,

Best wishes,
    Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

aware wrote: »

Hi aware,

Thanks for waiting on my reply. It is possible in theory to keep your current provider's phone number and port this over your eircom phoneline.

If you PM me with the details, including: current eircom Account number, phone number details and your requirements. Also if you could advise if these telephone line numbers are part of a batch or held numbers.

I will need to check this first and will advise you further afterwards.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement