Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most politically incorrect song?

• 21-02-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

This has got to be up there, Rolling stones were quite good for trolling, this along with sympathy for the devil and stray cat blues are slightly poltically incorrect:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Kid Rock has a song called "**** you blind", no video on youtube of it though.
    "I'll **** you blind bitch till you just can't see no more". That's got to be up there. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

It's over a game video, but yeah "america for whites, africa for blacks, send those apes back to the trees"
    I think I win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

There's a cannibal corpse song called I cum blood. Not politically incorrect per se, but you probably wont hear it broadcast during daylight hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

There's a song called **** ****** **** *** ******* *** by The Wonder ******.

It was heavily censored on it's release due to it's unPCness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Move b1tch, get outta my way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

There's an American guy called Johhny Rebel. He has a collection of extremely un-PC songs. Some of them include:

N*gger Hatin' Me
    Some N*ggers never die, they just smell that way.

Kevin Bloody Wilson has some very un-Pc ones too, like 'You can't say c*nt in Canada'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Patrick Bergin had a song about the travelling community

It was quite politically incorrect.

Its very title contains the very politically incorrect word that we are not allowed to use here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Anything by GG Allin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Guns 'n' roses had a hidden track on one of their albums called "look at your game girl" about prostitution, unremarkable maybe but it was allegedly written by Charles Manson.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Patrick Bergin had a song about the travelling community

It was quite politically incorrect.

Its very title contains the very politically incorrect word that we are not allowed to use here.

Tinker? Gypsy bastards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Tinker? Gypsy bastards?

The other one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Gary Glitter also had a song called "Touch Me":pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Anything by anal ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Throw the Jew down the well has to be up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

There was two young blond teen girls in America that came from a very racist background, and they sang very racist songs.
    I wouldn't dream of posting their prior stuff here.
    They were known as "Prussian Blue" (the colour apparently of Zyklon B, the infamous gas which killed a lot of people during WW2).
    The fact that they were extremely very good looking helped their popularity I think - and they were popular amid some circles.

As it turned out, as they grew older, they each in their own way began to see the light of sense and have stopped singing for health reasons and as one said in an interview last year, they no longer thought along the racist lines they were brought up to follow.

Their earlier stuff is still out there being played but I don't think the world will be hearing from them again in racist content or overtones.
    They have grown up, are learning to think independently for themselves and are gaining some sense it appears.
    A 2011 profile in The Daily describes the twins' rejection of some of their previous politics:
    "I’m not a white nationalist anymore," Lamb told The Daily in an exclusive interview, the twins’ first in five years. "My sister and I are pretty liberal now." ... "I’m glad we were in the band," Lynx said, "but I think we should have been pushed toward something a little more mainstream and easier for us to handle than being front-men for a belief system that we didn’t even completely understand at that time. We were little kids."
    Despite this, they still made statements skeptical of elements of the Holocaust.

They have a bit to go still but as regards their stronger stuff which their parents it appears, was pushing them to do, that sort of stuff I think they are no longer willing to put into the public domain.
    (Thank heavens!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Blatter wrote: »

Years ago, my band were playing a few songs for a dating show in our local youth center. Little did they know our set list contained this. The organizer found out when we went in and told us to change it or don't play it. So we changed it to "Date me". Worked out pretty well tbh. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭Dante

Anything from this album.

"I Became a Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked for It"
    "I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to America's Funniest Home Videos"
    "I Snuck a Retard into a Sperm Bank"
    "You Robbed a Sperm Bank Because You're a Cum Guzzling Fag"

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭figarofigaro

Some GG Allin song titles;

"I'm infected with AIDS"
    "Kill thy father, rape thy mother"
    "Legalize murder"
    "Eat my ****" (Just like he often did himself. live on stage lol)
    "Ten year old ****"
    "Brutality and bloodshed for all"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

The English national anthem is pretty pretentious, IMO.

"Britania rules the waves."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Take this lump of sugar baby you know you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭benway

John Doe1 wrote: »
    This has got to be up there, Rolling stones were quite good for trolling, this along with sympathy for the devil and stray cat blues are slightly poltically incorrect:)

*ahem*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Anything from this album.

"I Became a Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked for It"
    "I Sent Concentration Camp Footage to America's Funniest Home Videos"
    "I Snuck a Retard into a Sperm Bank"
    "You Robbed a Sperm Bank Because You're a Cum Guzzling Fag"

Ah for fuck sake now I know that an organisation called NAMBLA exist, fuck your post. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭pavb2

White Noise by Stiff Little Fingers had some shocking lyrics I appreciate the idea was to highlight racism but does this make it politically correct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Oy7-sMnWc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

And just for Keith:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Almaviva

The song that launched Rolf Harris. From 1:30. I think he leaves out that verse now. How times have changed.

Written about a 16/17 year old girl, he was 25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

There's an American guy called Johhny Rebel. He has a collection of extremely un-PC songs. Some of them include:

N*gger Hatin' Me
    Some N*ggers never die, they just smell that way.
    Yes, this guy.
    Offensive content, not safe for work. Or anywhere else really

Anything by GG Allin.
    Genius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

The other one

ken nacker?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,908 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Kill the poor - Dead Kennedys

Dick in Dixie - Hank Williams III

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

This was posted by someone else in the "innapropriate lyrics" thread but it's pretty apt here too.

It's not like you have to read a lot into the lyrics to find them inappropriate; it's all there on the surface!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Cop Killer by Bodycount has to be right up there just for the furore it caused if nothing else.

For those of stern stuff,youtube "August Underground" by Sutter Kain.Warning,the video is very NSFW and it contains prolly the most offensive lyrics Ive ever heard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Look up Prussian Blue. They're a pair of cute yet heavily indoctrinated blonde haired girls who sing the most hate filled white power songs you could imagine. It's odd to see such racist propaganda out of the mouths of little girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Look up Prussian Blue. They're a pair of cute yet heavily indoctrinated blonde haired girls who sing the most hate filled white power songs you could imagine. It's odd to see such racist propaganda out of the mouths of little girls.

Ahem :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

pavb2 wrote: »
    White Noise by Stiff Little Fingers had some shocking lyrics I appreciate the idea was to highlight racism but does this make it politically correct?

Shocking might be overstating it slightly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Does exactly as it says on the tin :pac:

You may need to look up the lyrics....

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

"I wibble when I piddle
    Cos my middle is a riddle" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

policarp wrote: »

Hmmm. You do know that's not the national anthem of England?

Thought not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

summerskin wrote: »
    policarp wrote: »

Hmmm. You do know that's not the national anthem of England?

Thought not.

Then again you also don't seem to know what pretentious means. Your comment is of no relevance to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭pavb2

"I wibble when I piddle
    Cos my middle is a riddle" :D

I'd have the same comment as my previous post re Stiff Little Fingers and racism.

IIRC Ian Dury had polio,used to come onstage with a walking stick so does this make his song more politically correct, presumably he's highlighting the condition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Groovy tunes from the '60s.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement