Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

me wall

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

A friend of my mothers who was in her late seventies had the same problem on the weekends,she solved it by going out one night with a bottle of vodka and a glass one night sitting in the middle of them and saying, well lads what are we talking about tonight.
    Never seen near that cracked old wans house`again.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Build a bigger wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Gorse is very fast growing. Its your best bet. Other thing if you have a computer in front room get cheap webcam with motion detector software and point it at the garden dont have it covering road etc. If they come in its caught on camera and you can then tell them if they come in again you have evidence and can go to the local community guard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Take it down in the middle of the night .Imagine the little F**kERS faces when they come back and there's nothing there ,That would teach them ...

But seriously you could fix a metal rail along the top of the wall making it very uncomfortable to sit on .They'll move on to a more comfortable perch quickly enough,

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

I'd the same problem for ages, not that they were being anti social but they were using my wall to get onto a bigger higher wall and if they had fallen they would have killed themselves..they were canting balls deliberatley as an excuse to get up on this wall and into the next field and were driving me bananas

In the end I put up this tar paint stuff (anti social paint of some description, can't think of the name of it) and i warned them it was on it..but kids being kids they chanced their arms and one of the lads jumped up with a lovely new red Addidas hoody and it got destroyed:D the thing was unsalvagable as were his track suit ends, in this thick black paint stuff..the mother wasn't too happy but like i said to her i had warned him and he shouldnt have been up there anyway so she swallowed it and warned him not to go near the wall again

Word spread among them all about the wrecked Addidas hoody and since then no one goes near the wall for fear of losing their most prized wardrobe possession;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

thats what i was telling you about,its paint that doesnt dry,or washout and destroys the shoes and clothes,just let 1 get destroyed and end it

Advertisement