Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dating in meath

Options
  • 21-02-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

hi all im just curious about the dating scene,i dont get to go out much at the weekend because of work but im curious to no how would i go about getting back in the dating scene,alot of my friends have got married,emigrated or there in a relationship of some sort,its abit embarrassing to ask my mates for advice being male.im not a bad looking bloke,i dont have a drink or drug or emotional problems,i've no baggage either,im an ordinary bloke that likes sport,cinema dining out comedy gigs,travel etc.im finding myself being the gooseberry alot at parties and nites out so im looking to meet a nice women,that has similar interests,positive outlook in life,im not looking for a one nite stand or a wife for that matter.friendship to begin with,swap emails ,txt and see where that takes u's.just a brief bout me im 28,5'9 average build,blonde/brown hair,blue eyes.so get back to me ladies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

With a name like "Candycock" you should have no problems attracting the opposite sex! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

OP why don't you try joining a dating site?! I know dozens of couples who have met online, including my boyfriend and I (these couples ranging in ages from late teens to early 30s). The site I used was okcupid. It's free and I found there to be a lot more mature people on the site than on some of the other free ones, where it seems like people are just on it to get "da ride"!!

BTW if you don't live TOO far from Dublin, I'd recommend putting "Dublin" as your location. That's what I did and the selection is far greater, and you're more likely to have people looking at your profile than if you put "Meath".

Advertisement