Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to park the car overnight?

• 21-02-2012 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Looking for a place near the college where I could leave my car overnight for one and possibly 2 nights. I would be hoping to leave it as near as I can to the college. Can anyone help me with this. It is very important.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

You could possibly try the Lee road near the Maradyke if you are stuck.Its about a 10 minute walk to UCC though it gets full early in the morning you should be able to get a space there in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Raggaroo

There are about 8 free parking spaces by the lough, between the Hawthorn Bar and the traffic lights. No need for disks etc. But you would have to be there early in the morning to get them (or possibly late at night)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Raggaroo

Sorry I forgot to mention the spaces are on the opposite side of the road to the Hawthorn Bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

kingtubby wrote: »
    You could possibly try the Lee road near the Maradyke if you are stuck.Its about a 10 minute walk to UCC though it gets full early in the morning you should be able to get a space there in the evening.
    What time in the evening would you get a space there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MangoLime

There's wycherley terrace off college road. I'm not sure how strict they are though with ticketing.

Advertisement