Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to watch the rugby on Saturday in Waterford

Options
  • 21-02-2012 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Is there any place that will draw a crowd on saturday to watch the Ireland/Italy game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

The Uluru will have a bit of a crowd and you should get a table if your there before kick off as it's an early one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

The Uluru will have a bit of a crowd and you should get a table if your there before kick off as it's an early one.

I was thinken the Uluru alright, will there definitely be a bit of a crowd? You dont know of anywhere in town that will have a bit of an atmosphere no?

Katy Barrys would be the best place in town I'd say unless The Three Shippes is open but I'm not sure if it is?

But the Uluru will definitely have a crowd for it yeah, not as many as for a late kick off but there'll be a good crowd all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

i,d imagine revolution would have it on also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Katie Barrys and Three Shippes for a rugby crowd for games. Katies would be my pref.

• Advertisement

i,d imagine revolution would have it on also

Couldn't think of a worse place to watch rugby to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Geoffs would definitely be worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

France

• Registered Users Posts: 19 galdon

Personally...I'd say either the Uluru, the Cove, the Three Shippes (which I'm pretty sure is open!) or Katty Barry's...always the best in my experience! :)

Advertisement