Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud Computing Course for Graduates

Options
  • 21-02-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey Guys,

I recently applied for the cloud computing conversion course at CIT (starting March 5 I think.)

The closing date for applications isn't until Feb 24 I think which seems very tight. Anyone heard anything back yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

got an offer today.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

has this course started?
    what is the time table like? i'd love to know if its worth doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 glanboy

stay away from it a poorly run course

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Is this course done online as well as distance/classroom learning?

Is it badly organised glanboy?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 glanboy

Yes very badly organised our first semester was on campus that was ok Second was online that was very poor structure and planning seem to be non existent we start term three tomorrow and we don't have a timetable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

glanboy wrote: »
    Yes very badly organised our first semester was on campus that was ok Second was online that was very poor structure and planning seem to be non existent we start term three tomorrow and we don't have a timetable

**edit I didnt notice the OP was talking about the conversion course. please ignore my post**
    http://cloud.cit.ie/msc-timetable/
    or
    http://cloud.cit.ie/bsc-timetable/

Clear enough to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

I wouldn't be quite as harsh as glanboy. Communication definitely leaves a bit to be desired but it still seems like a useful course for somebody looking to get into IT, without having to do a degree by night or something. Plus, no fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

glanboy wrote: »
    we start term three tomorrow and we don't have a timetable

Nobody gets their finalised timetable until the day the college starts back, so that's nothing new. The lecturers email every class and there is a meeting on the morning of the first day back to give out the timetables.

Advertisement