Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEBOSH Environmental Management Diploma (CMI)

Options
  • 21-02-2012 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Hi all,

just wondering has anyone done the above course?

http://www.cmi-ireland.com/environmental-management-diploma-courses

It seems pretty genuine and am very interested in doing it. Just one thing that confuses me. It claims to be level 8 on the NFQ and i just wondered how this was possible for a 20 week diploma? Its an English qualification and the website claims it to be a level 8 equivalent.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭fg10291

Google NEBOSH scam and see what comes up.

20 weeks to get an honours degree level qualification?

Doesnt make sense.

Hsve you looked at courses from IEMA ( Institute of Environmental Managers and assessors )

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭FastFuse

fg10291 wrote: »
    Google NEBOSH scam and see what comes up.
    Hi fg10291. Can you elaborate on this? I've googled it and can find nothing odd or suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭fg10291

Normally to get to a level 8 it would take 3 or 4 years full time study, so 20 weeks to get that level just seem odd, I suggested googling it to try and found out other peoples experiences. The suggestion of IEMA is because thty are a professional body and I see in job ads more and more that they would like you to be a member of IEMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 00smcg

Did you end up taking the CMI course? Or, did you find out any information about the course? It looks good.

Advertisement