Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mojoes Car wash Wilton???

Options
  • 21-02-2012 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks.

I passed this place yesterday and the whole place was closed up and the shop was empty.

Are they closed for good or is it renovations or change of ownership. I enjoyed getting the car washed while having a coffee..

Its a shame if they are closed up for good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Looks like its gone for good. Seems employees tried to take it over but nothing came of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Looks like its gone for good. Seems employees tried to take it over but nothing came of it.

I didnt realise they were gone that long. Ah well thats a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Hilbillys have taken it over

Really??. Is the wash remaining too???

.... there'll be Four Star, Abrakebabra, Dinoes, Hillbillys and a few Chinese takeaways within a stones throw of each other along with the Hi Burger thing in Wilton SC. Seems a woeful location for a Hillbillys tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Nobody goes to four star or abrakebabra really anyway and Hi Burger is a complete sit down place imo.

Although hillbillies is more of a drinking food ....

Hope it happens though even though a McDonalds would be preferable

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Nobody goes to four star or abrakebabra really anyway and Hi Burger is a complete sit down place imo.

Although hillbillies is more of a drinking food ....

Hope it happens though even though a McDonalds would be preferable

Hillbillies is nice as a treat though. Dinos can be hit and miss I think.

Hiburger is a kip and way overpriced. They dont even take laser...:rolleyes:

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Nobody goes to four star or abrakebabra really anyway and Hi Burger is a complete sit down place imo...............

Considering they're both trading in those locations for years I imagine you mightn't be correct really :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    Considering they're both trading in those locations for years I imagine you mightn't be correct really :)

Ya they've been there for as long as I can remember!

I'd say fourstar are doing pretty well with deliveries but don't know how abra survive...hillbillies would serve a fairly similar market to them I'd imagine and I know which one I'd prefer (I hate kebabs :p ) !

Also Ballincollig had a fourstar, pizzahut(not sure if that's still there), heavenpizza, subway, drumstix, dinos, lennoxs as well as the fry yet a dominos opened up there last year... so it must be a good time for fast food places??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Or a good time to see a crowded marketplace and shout : "ME TOO!!!".....

• Advertisement

Or a good time to see a crowded marketplace and shout : "ME TOO!!!".....

It is a bit much in Ballincollig tbf but the quality of choice in Bishopstown is fairly poor. It's all wishful thinking, I'm not saying there's major profits to be had :p

Should have asked.... where did the hillbillys rumour come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Lads were in there last night stripping it out and possibly readying it for another tenant so there could be someone in there soon.

Advertisement